Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Awesome! I was awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" by FRUGAL FAMILY FUNSPOT!! Thank you so much! Apparently I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself, so here goes:
1. I'm a full-time college student, trying to figure out what I want to be when I "grow up"... or to become a nurse. Whichever comes first!
2. I'm a single mommy to 2 AMAZING little boys who I am SO proud of (obviously).
3. I have the WORST luck in relationships and now have standards that are ridiculously high... I think to subconsciously protect myself.
4. My friends joke that my life would make a very entertaining reality show and unfortunately, I have to agree.
5. I believe in Karma... what goes around comes around.
6. I believe in saying "I Love You" all the time to the people I care about.
7. I have a crazy food obsession with Edamame.

2 comments: