Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

23. 22.

We are now down to 22 days until Ethan's 1st birthday!  I combined the last 2 days together because the pictures consist of the same memories.  This particular day, was Ethan's first visit to the Smallwoods petting zoo & pumpkin patch.  Smallwoods has always been a favorite place of mine and Cohen's and also a place that Ethan's father enjoyed very much.  I found it very fitting for Cohen and I to share this special place with Ethan for the first time last fall.  We spent some time feeding the super cute animals (goats, donkeys, llamas...), followed with a wagon ride around the pumpkin patch for the boys and finally... finding the perfect pumpkins for us to take home.  While there, I was also able to grab some fresh squash and other fruits and veggies to bring home to make some fabulous home-made baby food!



1 comment:

  1. This pumpkin shot is one of my faves! You are very talented Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete