Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

29 Days.

29 days until E's first birthday! It's going by too quickly!!
Memory #3:

Cohen was always my pride and joy and such a mommy's boy... He was so used to having me all to himself that I was a little worried about how he would react to bringing home a brand new baby; especially when it was only me to pass out attention.  As it turned out, I had no reason to worry.  Cohen took it all in stride and was so incredibly proud of his new baby brother.  He was always ready to do anything and everything he could to help out... to grab me a diaper or feed him a bottle... and even now, nearly a year later Ethan is still the first person Cohen wants to say good morning to when he wakes up and the last person he wants to give lovin's to when it's bedtime.  These two are so lucky to have one another.









No comments:

Post a Comment