Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

11.... 10....

Down to 10 days... wow. What I wouldn't give to have my teeny tiny little monkey back to cuddle for just one more day... but I won't complain too much because now I have my rambunctious BIG monkey to snuggle with and even though he doesn't like to lay still with me for long, he is a HUGE Mama's boy and knows just how to make my heart melt.

Day 11 Memory:
Rachell is one of my very dearest friends. The day that Ethan was born, she dropped everything to rush to the hospital (and yes, bringing me some fabulous Taco Wagon like only a true friend would) and should have been Ethan's first visitor except for he had been rushed to the nursery... So instead, she comforted me, made sure I was comfortable and even "broke into" my house to go get everything I needed. As soon as Ethan was well enough to leave the hospital, one of the first places we went was to Salon Couture for a little pampering by our one and only "Auntie" Rachell. This was Ethan's first visit to the salon, and has since become a well known face to everyone there. He's the little "Salon Couture Baby".

Day 10 memory is just a picture that makes my heart melt every time I see it. It's one of those pictures that makes me realize just how truly blessed I really am and no one can take this away. These two make everything I've ever been through worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment