Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

31 Days.

My baby boy will be 1 year old in exactly a month.  As his mommy, this makes me very excited but very sad at the same time.  This past year of my life has been one of the most trying, difficult, fulfilling and amazing years of my life.  Sometimes you don't realize just how strong you are until you are put into a situation where you have no other choice but to be... well, strong.  For the next 31 days, I want to post a pic everyday with a different memory of E (& my family) from the past 12 months.


So, memory #1.
The day that I found out I was pregnant, I was scared to death.  I was in a good relationship (or so I thought) but I also knew a baby was not something either of us wanted.  Ethan was a complete and total shock/surprise.  But there was just something about him when I looked at that ultrasound screen and saw that little peanut.  There was something telling me that no matter what, I could do it.  Little did I know just how much this little peanut would complete our family... and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment