Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

13 Days.

It's official. In LESS than 2 weeks, my sweet little angel baby will be a YEAR old. I'm not ready for this. Time is just flying by and I wish there was a pause button... or even just a "slow down".

I chose this pic of Ethan and my grandpa because it's one of my favorite pictures. They both look so happy... It means so much to me that my grandpa is such a huge part of my boys' lives. I feel like they are part of the reason why I still have him. My grandpa is a three-time cancer survivor. His last battle was fought while I was pregnant with Cohen. All I could do was hope and pray that he would be able to meet my son. And now, over 5 years later, he's still going strong and Ethan gets to share a piece of his GREAT-grandpa too.

No comments:

Post a Comment