Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 3. on the go.

Day 3 of my challenge: I got my first taste of trying to manage fitting all of my meals/snacks/supplements into a jam packed day of play dates, coaching and dancing. Today was definitely trial and error as I am not used to pre-packing snacks and meals for myself. I am, however, enjoying mixing up some different foods (although I'm definitely sending lots of texts to my amazing mentor Jennifer Blundell trying to get approval for certain foods -- man, I'm really going to miss sushi haha). Lunch today was an amazing salad of tuna, mustard, spinach, tomato and onion with a little vinegar thrown in too. After lunch, the day got pretty busy carpooling and trying to get to different activities... Thank goodness for that one meal of vanilla muscle gain along with a few sticks of celery to substitute that dinner I missed :)

I have encountered a number of people who are hesitant about starting the 24 day challenge due to the difficulty of following a plan... The only thing I can say is that if I can do it, anyone can do it. I was seriously the most undisciplined eater. There were nights that Lucky Charms became dinner, I would get a headache if I didn't have caffeine, and convenient was anything with a drive-thru window. With a little simple planning and dedication, I was able to turn all of that around in just a couple of days, and each day truly does become easier and easier. I cannot even begin to express the energy I have since beginning Advocare products. My mind is clearer, I'm refreshed and energized... Amazing, amazing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment