Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

16 and counting.

I have totally been slacking on my blog and posting about my Advocare 24 Day Challenge... Between my computer crashing, waiting for my new one to be delivered and just being busy with life, nearly 2 weeks have passed!!

I can honestly say that each day that goes by on the challenge, it becomes more and more routine. My body has never felt better. My energy levels are ridiculous, I feel like I am way more level headed and focused not to mention the results I'm seeing physically on my body are amazing.

My body craves workouts more than ever and I'm becoming increasingly comfortable at the gym. I have enlisted my friend Ty, a personal trainer at Golds, to train me and and kick my ass into shape-literally! And have also developed a love for hot yoga... Nothing like sweating out your toxins in a 105 degree room!

I'm even becoming a pretty legit cook... Which for me is a pretty big deal. Baked chicken breast and fresh sautéed veggies are becoming a staple meal in our home.

In all honesty, as I take a step back and look at my life, I'm excited about the direction it has taken. I'm 28 with 2 kids (which I gained nearly a combined 100lbs in my pregnancies with them)... My body has been stretched to the fullest, and even though I lost all my baby weight, I was still a little "soft" in areas as I'm sure any mother can relate to... But, at this moment, I feel as though I am in the best shape of my life.

Thank you Advocare!


No comments:

Post a Comment