Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 4. real steel.

Steel seemed to be the word of the day in my vocabulary today... Buns of steel (or that's the goal anyway!)... steel cut oats... You get the idea :) Oatmeal is part of the "good carbs" that you're allowed in the Advocare diet... but not instant. So... because I couldn't half ass it and buy the packets that you throw in the microwave, I decided to take it a step further and get all healthy and hearty with Steel Cut Oats. I first heard about these on Kourtney Kardashian's mommy blog (yes... it is totally something I follow... say what you want) and it made me curious. These oats take a while longer to prepare (25-30 minutes) but they are amazing - not to mention the fiber that is in them is great! Let these oats simmer for 25 minutes, stir in some ground cinnamon and you have a nice, healthy carb to go with your meal. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this healthy dieting thing... Not to mention it's forcing me to expand my kitchen knowledge. Before Advocare, I didn't spend much time planning meals - let alone preparing them. In fact, I even just recently found a drawer in my kitchen that I didn't know I had! Let's just say it is now the perfect place to store some of my Advocare products. Day 4. Still feeling amazing. For the first time in a long time I have the energy and attitude that I used to have. I feel like myself again. Because of my awesome rediscovered attitude I am offering a

10 PERCENT DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVOCARE PRODUCTS BETWEEN TODAY, FEB. 2nd AND TUESDAY, FEB. 7th

I'm calling it my "6 More Weeks of Winter Special" (Damn groundhog). But hey, on the bright side, at least you get six extra weeks to get ready for summer! So take advantage of this awesome special!! Find me on Facebook or email me at wendymaria8@gmail.com to place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment