Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kindergarten.

Last night, Co went to bed a little kid and woke up this morning as a big Kindergartener while I am stuck here, as his mommy, trying to figure out where the time has gone. It feels like just yesterday that my blonde haired, blue eyed little man entered the world. Back then, it seemed like kindergarten was a lifetime away... and now, it seems like it happened in the blink of an eye. In the past 5 1/2 years I have watched this beautiful baby grow into something incredible. Co is intelligent, funny, loving, athletic... everything I could ever have wanted in a son.
I have watched his talents shine through in everything he has been involved in throughout his life: Gymnastics, baseball, soccer, MMA... and now I am SO excited to watch him excel in school. He continues to amaze me every single day and I couldn't ask for a better kid for Ethan to look up to as he grows. I love you Co-Bean.


No comments:

Post a Comment