Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Boys Night.

Cohen had his first sleep-over at our house on Friday night with his cousin Vinny. What the heck took me so long to let him have a sleepover?! These things are GREAT! All I have to do is make sure there are snacks and drinks and they take care of themselves! God forbid if mom is anywhere near them. A Friday night of not having to figure out ways to entertain Co after E goes to bed?? Yes Please!

These two boys wore each other out! They played Xbox and rode bikes and scooters. They had battles outside with Nerf guns and built forts and pigged out on juice and fruit snacks. The entire night was pretty much amazing and a huge success.


Even Baby E got to hang out outside for a little while and show the big boys his skateboarding skills (he is pretty rad if I do say so myself). The kid has no fear when it comes to standing on that thing.
I love love love my creative, imaginative, intelligent little men. While there are definitely days where they do their best to get on every last nerve they possibly can, it's nights that these that make me so thankful for them and the innocence and fun that they are able to remind me of.



No comments:

Post a Comment