Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Time Flies.


I have really been slacking on updating my family blog... but since I am starting a new job as a social contributer with a local marketing company I figure it would only look good to be able to update my own blog if I will be expected to update others! Life has been a whirlwind the last couple of months and my path has changed so much from where I originally was! Life is beautiful and I truly couldn't be happier right now. I feel as though my life is beginning to finally heal any cracks that may have been a distant memory of any brokeness from the past couple of years. Sometimes it's the unexpected that makes you realize just how amazing life truly is.

The boys and I have decided to kick summer off right and have been surrounding ourselves with good friends, family and sunshine! We had an AWESOME 4th of July. This 4th was extra special because it was Ethan's "Real" first 4th (last year he was just too little to have any idea as to what was going on). This year he actually got to see some fireworks, enjoy an amazing BBQ and even rocked out on the boat! This 17 month old is not the least bit afraid of water... in fact, he decided to step off the boat in the middle of the river (with adult supervision and handling of course). His big bro also got to share with him one of his favorite summertime spots: SLIDEWATERS in Chelan! Ethan LOVED the water - but hated the slides. Oh well... maybe next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment