Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jabber.

One of the best things about being a mom is watching your children learn new and exciting things... to watch them grow their little personalities. A couple of days ago, Ethan learned something new... he learned how to sing to Justin Bieber - and it has got to be one of the most adorable things I have ever heard in my life.

So Cohen was listening to his iPod and of course singing (at the top of his lungs nonetheless) "Baby Baby Baby ooohhhhh" when suddenly I hear this sweet little voice behind me singing "Baba oooh babaaa oooh". WAY too adorable.

Funny thing is, I have always had a feeling Ethan would be more artsy/musical than Cohen. They both have such different little personalities. Cohen is very athletic and has been ever since he could hold a ball. It just comes naturally to him. While Ethan, on the other hand, will turn anything into a drum -- and now apparently enjoys singing too.

I can't wait to see where both of these boys take me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment