Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from our Family!

I think this picture sums up my family and all of our personalities completely.
Both kids were super excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought them this morning. This is one of my favorites parts of being a mom...
Ethan was loving hunting for the Easter eggs... he got pretty good at throwing them in his basket!
The boys - going through all their treats (the best part was that I got to confiscate all of Ethan's candy for myself)!!
My grandma thought she had found something really cool for the kids: Colored bubbles. We had no idea what Cohen and his cousins actually decided to do with them until we went outside to check on them....
No sense in getting mad... The kids were having fun! But, they did have to rinse off outside before they were allowed to step foot back in the house (with gramma's help of course - since we made it clear that we blamed her completely! haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment