Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My So-Called Life.

Spring is in full gear around our sleepy little town and yesterday was the perfect example.

So, I have come to terms that for the next month, my Saturdays will be devoted to being the typical baseball mom. I have been waiting for this moment for years! There is no prouder moment than seeing your son up there hitting the ball (with NO tee!).

Of course, there's always a little give and take. You can't expect a 5 year old to play some good ball without a little bit of goofing off in the dugout!

Ethan was there cheering on his big bro! He was so happy throughout the whole game - even during the sudden dust storm that we had to suffer through.

After the game, we had to go back home so I could get ready for much needed, long awaited, fun night out with friends!

Of course, no night out is complete without a couple of sexually explicitly named shots!

My aunt (who everyone thinks is my mom - I mean, she pretty much is) was my hot date of the night. Apparently, we keep her feeling young! She's such a Cougar.

But... everyone knows that no night out is complete without a midnight snack of ice cream and wine!

I got a little worried as we were leaving the store... Marley got lost... AGAIN. I finally found her in the cooler. I had to explain to her that she was HOT not ice cold. Hopefully that kind of confusion won't happen again...

Just another typical day in my life... I mean, this IS normal for a baseball mom... right.......? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment