Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mamarazzi.

I have been doing more photography lately and am beginning to do photos for other people, instead of just for fun for myself. With a shoot coming up in a couple days, I decided to take Ethan on location today to play around with some lighting and check out the area. Ethan makes the pictures look good :)

I wanted him to play on the toys and have fun... but of course being the total boy that he is, he decided that the gravel and dirt was so much more interesting than all the awesome structures that he could have been climbing on.


Finally I was able to at least get him to play in the leaves a little... They're quickly disappearing and the trees are getting bare so I wanted to try to at least capture a little of what is left of fall around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment