Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Prince....

Well, it's official. Baby E is a year old... So much has happened this past year and it has been nothing short of amazing. Ethan has brought more love into my life than I could ever have imagined. I have never met a happier, funnier more charming little man. I can be having the worst day ever, and all he has to do is look at me give me his uber-cheesy grin or giggle and it will automatically turn my day around. His laugh is contagious and his open mouth kisses are the best. He knows when he is being funny - like when he calls me da-da. I'll say "NO! Say MA-MA. No more dada" and he laughs at me, shakes his head no and says "da-da" while wrapping his arms around me. How can I not laugh at that?

A year ago, Ethan came into our lives on 02/04/10 at 11:57 a.m. He spent his first 10 days in the hospital with penumonia. Those were the longest 10 days of my life but I was by his side every single day... This little man is my prince and he has completed our family. Ethan and Cohen are perfect for each other and nothing makes me happier than hearing the two of them play... they can be totally silent and then all of a sudden both of them start laughing as if they are sharing a special inside joke. This was all meant to be. This is my life. ♥

Ethan Andrew

How do we go from this....
...to this precious angel...
...and now this little man...

No comments:

Post a Comment