Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FALLing into place.

I LOVE fall time. I mean, I love summertime too... the sunshine, the heat, a refreshing jump in the river... but, there's just something about fall that makes me happy. The comfortableness of jeans and a sweatshirt. The crisp morning air... even the smells. This fall, we have been incredibly, incredibly busy. Between balancing three jobs as I try to build my business, Co starting kindergarten, Ethan getting into anything and everything as he explores anything he can get his hands on and of course soccer games I'm not sure how I haven't lost my head (or my sanity) yet. This fall, Cohen started on a new soccer team and man, they are GOOD. It makes my heart so proud to see my son go out there with no fear and be aggressive with a soccer ball and have the ability to stay focused... not to mention superb coordination! {{Yes, I'm a very proud mama}}
This poor kid in the green didn't quite know what to think... Here he was so proud of himself for keeping control of the ball and trying to get it turned around back to his goal when in comes my kid (in the yellow) sliding right in in front of him and kicking the ball the to his teammate before the other kid knew what was going on. Look out David Beckham!
Even Ethan gets into the game and claps and cheers for his big bro from the sidelines! The best part is when Cohen takes a break to run over for some "Good Luck" kisses from his baby bro. These two are so in love with each other it's not even funny.

No matter how busy my life gets or how much I attempt to juggle or fit on my plate, it's the simple pleasures in my life like Co's soccer skills that bring me back. Everything in my life is finally FALLing into place... now all I need to do is find a man that is worth sharing all of this with ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment