Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The chaos I call life.

My life is pretty much amazing and I wouldn't change anything for the world. But this past month or so has been CRAZY! I'm finally on spring break after what seemed like the longest quarter of my life at school, but there's still no time to relax. Just as I finished my finals, life got busier....

First of all, Germani, we miss you so much already. The boys need their Guncle and I need some more G-style in my home. Plus... who am I going to hunt ghosts with now!? Guess this means I'll be going to Nashville in the near future!!

In the past week, Cohen started both Mixed Martial Arts training and T-Ball... this adds to his already busy schedule of school and gymnastics. Anything to keep the Beansy's energy directed at productive things and keep him busy!! I am so proud of him and how naturally athletic he truly is.

And Ethan.... well Ethan is busy being my little monkey. He still isn't walking (even though he totally can). He is so stubborn (wonder where he gets that from??) and just flat out refuses. He is HILARIOUS and is constantly making everyone laugh. Lately he's been really into mimicking... so if you laugh, he laughs. If you cough, he coughs. etc. His personality is absolutely amazing. He is truly my angel baby.

Now it's time to relax and enjoy the rest of my spring break before starting up all over again! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment